OROCOS/ROS Components for Light Weight Robots¶
rtt_lwr is a set of components for controlling the Kuka LWR and IIWA at 1Khz. It relies on OROCOS for the real-time part, but also interfaces with ROS such as Rviz, MoveIt, ros-control etc.
It has been designed so researchers/Phd Students/Engineers at ISIR can develop generic controllers for light weight robots and seemlessly test on simulation of the real robot without recompiling their code.
- Installation on Ubuntu 14.04
- Installation on Ubuntu 16.04
- Test your installation
- Getting started with OROCOS
- Getting started with RTT LWR
- Getting started with ros_control / MoveIt!
- Create your first OROCOS controller
- Make you life easier with Kdevelop
- Update the packages
- Bi-Compilation gnulinux/Xenomai
- Compile faster with Ccache and Distcc
- Gazebo Synchronization using Conman
- Gazebo Synchronization using FBSched
- Xenomai 2.6.5 on Ubuntu 14.04/16.04
- RTnet setup on Xenomai
- OROCOS RTT on Xenomai